lundi 21 août 2017

Le plaisir de colorier!

J'ai particpé au challenge de The paper players. Cliquer ici pour voir le site afin de pouvoir à votre tour participer!
I made a card for the challenge of The Paper Player. Clic here to see the page The Paper Players and participate to it.

Le défi est simple : colorier!
The challenge is pretty simple : coloring in any image!

Vous savez comme j'aime colorier!
You certlainy know that I love coloring!

 J'ai pu sortir et m'amuser avec mes nouveaux produits Stampin'Up! 
For this challenge, I played with my new Stampin'Up products!

Ils sont adorables ces petits chiens et chats!
I love all the cute dogs and cats!

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh this is adorable! When I saw this stamp set, I thought it would be too fussy for me to color, so I am glad to see you persevered! It is such a fun image and you colored it perfectly! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week! It's definitely a fun creation!

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Oh my! What an adorable image and colored beautifully! Thanks for joining in The Paper Players Challenge this week!

    RépondreEffacer

Merci à tous, c'est plaisant de recevoir des commentaires!

BLOG HOP : Tableau d’inspiration d’automne

Partager sur Pinterest    Bienvenue! Nouveau blog hop aujourd’hui et le thème automnal proposé par Marie-Josée m’inspire! Je dois avouer que...